Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Graduation Day! 5.20.11

This weekend I graduated from Simmons College with my Masters in Special Education! I am sooo excited! 3 years ago when I started, the end was no where in sight. There were many times I wanted to give up, oh to just not be in school or to not be doing homework on a sunny Sunday afternoon. But I can say, walking across that stage Friday, there is nothing that can quite compare. There really is no greater feeling of accomplishment.
I did it friends, I did it!

The sun came out (which is awesome, since it rained all week) and there was a perfectly cool breeze.  We sat through a long ceremony, but it was totally worth it. To celebrate, we went to dinner at Limoncello's in the North End.  I enjoyed some lobster ravioli and pino grigio. After dinner, we headed to Mike's Pastry for some cannolis and cappacinos - the BEST cannolis around! I was showered with flowers and gifts, including an iPad from my brother! I have yet to use it to blog, but it is sure to be my next adventure! Here are just a few pics from graduation day - it was really great!

And please note the picture of McKenna staring at the box of cannolis... :)











1 comment: