Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BFF Birthday!

Yesterday was one of my best friends (Amanda)'s 27th birthday! We went to Sunset Grill in Allston for yummy drinks and apps.  I brought along noisemakers, a birthday headpiece, birthday hats for everyone and a fun gift!  I purchased some pottery to support local artists in Cambridge as a gift for Amanda for her birthday. They were little vase/creamers/decorations... this is the best way I can describe them. Needless to say, she loved them! (which I knew she would, because they were screaming "Amandaaaa" off the shelf. No, really. 

What a great night with friends. Love them.

 The birthday girl.

 Kelly, myself & Amanda... we are quite the trio.

 As you can see here. 

Birthday love.

I love you Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment