Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco de Mayo!

So I had no intention of celebrating Cinco de Mayo until my best friend Ang decided we should! I had errands to run after work, so she said let's do them together and then get dinner/margaritas... so that's just what we did! It was fun!

 The weather was crazy all day: Dark and gloomy, then super sunny, then rainy... that's New England for you! But, alas... a rainbow! :)

 Heyooo... dos pomegranate margaritas por favor!


and fish tacos! I had never had them, but boy were they some fried deliciousness.

Then we hit up the Porter Square Bookstore for some baby books for our friend's baby shower. I sat on the floor with books all around me, looking through some of my old favorites. I ended up getting...

:)
Random night turned out to be fun and productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment