Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday fun

Yesterday we spent the day in Boston at one of our favorite markets: SOWA holiday market. SOWA has open markets every Sunday from April to the end of October outdoors in the South End of Boston. Around the holidays they hold an indoor market, with a ton of vendors, christmas music, and treats. It really got me in the Christmas spirit yesterday walking around the cobblestone streets of the South End, hearing Christmas music, seeing all the Christmas lights once the sun went down, sipping on flavored lattes, holding hands.... just taking it all in. I feel an immense amount of love for New England around the holidays. Although I often dream of living on the West Coast or in the south where it is warm -- I cannot imagine wintertime not being in Boston. I love all of the lights, bundling up, seeing my breath outside. Of course it can get painfully cold, but there is nothing better than cuddling up inside in front of a fire and watching the snow fall.... 







What do you like about winter where you live?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment