Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas & Wigilia!

Merry Christmas!
I had a wonderful whirlwind of a Christmas - spending it between NY and MA with my family and Mike's. We drove up to Cairo NY on Friday after I got out of school. Friday night we went to Joe's brothers house for a get together. It was a lot of fun and a lot of sangria and buffalo chicken dip. Saturday I got to celebrate Wigilia with Mike's family. This is their Christmas Even celebration - the Polish version of Christmas Eve. We had a delicious fish dinner (everything Mike's mom cooks is delish), wine and presents. Sunday morning we woke up early to drive back to my parents for presents & breakfast with my family. After hours of gift opening (we open one at a time) we got ready and headed to my aunts. Things always get silly and wild after a few hours when we're all together. We played would you rather, and somehow, not unlike Thanksgiving, wound up wearing fake mustaches again. I took only a few pictures all day, as I was trying to soak in the moments. Therefore, I only have a few moments to share with you....

 Christmas nails.

 Gingerbread lattes.

Beautiful tree.

 Christmas in the mountains.

 Christmas peach.


 Great new tunes.


New nametag for my desk at school. Love.




Uncle Mike & McKenna & her new purple hippo!

 New rocking giraffe.


 Moment captured.



Auntie Meg and Peaches. :)



Putting ornaments on the tree.

My beautiful sissies.


Opening presents with the princess.

My favorite present, everyday.

How was your Christmas? Hopefully filled with love and family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment