Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chicago

Mid- September we went to Chicago for a Polish wedding! I had never been to one before, but had been forewarned that I was in for a good time! Mike and I flew in on a Thursday night, spent the day sightseeing and eating deep dish pizza downtown on Friday, dancing out hearts out at the wedding on Saturday, and stuffing our faces/recovering at the after-the-wedding-party Sunday. It was a whirlwind of a weekend, but we had a blast. I am so glad we went, I have always wanted to visit the windy city! 

Polish treats!
 Us headed downtown!









 In the skytower in the Willis Tower!
 THE BEAN! Do you see me?



 My favorite part of the city: amidst all of the hustle and bustle is a little garden, quiet, and out of sight from the main streets of the city. Love! <3


 The beautiful couple walking into church. Polish couples see one another before the ceremony. They had a blessing at the grooms house, and then head to church together. It is really sweet and personal.

 Walking back out as MR. & MRS!
 Polish meat stand, I have never seen so much meat in my life!
 My handsome date and I.
 Such a unique cake.
 Us and the lovely couple.
We had a great time! Can't wait for my next Polish wedding, just gotta brush up on my dance moves ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment