Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer comes to an end

So because I have been such a bad blogger lately, I am just going to do a "summer wrap-up" post in an effort to catch up! 

 Here is what I have been up to over the last few weeks.....

 Mike and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary at The Melting Pot in Providence. It was my first experience with fondue, and boy was it delicious!



 We have been going for walks around sunset, and I have captured a lot of beautiful photos.



 The little princess herself, McKenna.


 We spent a couple weekends relaxing down the Cape, but not enough! The summer feels like it flew by!

 Smiles on the last day of work :)

 The best friends I took away from that place.


 Summer colors.

 All dressed up for a wedding in NY.


 Hammock naps and cannonballs.


 A trip to the zoo with McKenna.

 This mug.

Gets me every time.

Hope you all had a great summer as well! I am looking forward to the fall and the new school year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment