Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Over the weekend we made a trip to Belkin Farm in Natick to go apple picking as a family! The apples were few and far between, but came home with a few bag-fulls. We also got some Asian Pears which were yummy! I think Mike and I will make a trip to the Big Apple soon for some hot cider and pumpkin picking :)  Sunday was really hot, and not the best Fall-ish day.  So! next time I want to bundle up in a coat, scarf, and mittens and sip hot chocolate while cuddling on a hay ride... is that too much to ask?

I don't think so.





 Little stinker.


 He's smiling! No for real, the woman told him to smile for the camera :)






Fall is my very favorite season. I can't wait to go apple picking again! 
(on a chillier Fall day! :) )

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I need to find an apple picking place near here.

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete