Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Monday, June 20, 2011

Isle of Palms

I spent last week [5 days] with my family and Mike in South Carolina. We stayed at a beautiful resort in the Isle of Palms. We enjoyed many yummy dinners, beach bum days, McKenna photoshoots, and lots of silly times. Mike and I took the opportunity to take some long walks and check out the area. The last day we spent in Charleston, we took a horse and carriage tour ride around town! We shopped at the markets, grabbed some iced lattes, and celebrated Colleen's 22nd birthday. It went by way too fast, but we had a great time. I managed to snag a bunch of photos there as well. :)





















































1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! That looks like fun. I will pretend I am not jealous at all that Mike got to spend that many days with you drinking pina colados and hanging out in the sand. Nope, not jealous at all!

    PS..nice crotch shot nerd!
    <3

    ReplyDelete