Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Portsmouth










We recently took a trip to Portsmouth, NH.  I had heard so much about how great this little town was, I had to check it out! With my Nikon in tow, Mike and I took the hour ride north to check out this quaint little town.  It was a lot colder and windier than we had expected, but we made the best of it. We grabbed a coffee, to get out of the wind and warm us up. Portsmouth has a lot of character, and I really enjoyed taking pictures of some of the old houses. There was a section of the town in which, while walking through it, I almost felt like we had entered a time warp. The houses were old, and run down, but in a good way... a lot of them were turned into museums.  We also found a Court Street, how fitting! :) Before heading home we grabbed burgers & beers at the Portsmouth Brewery. Mmm Mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment