Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Friday, April 22, 2011

miss him.

Mike has been away on business since Monday and I am seriously so lonely without him. Sure, I have my friends and family to hang out with, but he is my very best friend. He is the one I want to be silly with, tell my dreams to, cook dinner with, lay in the park with, do absolutely nothing with (and love every minute of it). He is traveling a lot in the next few weeks and I have to wait another week to see him!

The things I am missing the most....

 Watching him run around outside in this nice weather playing hockey like a little kid.

 The love notes I wake up to or fall asleep to.

 The little surprises.

 This pout.

 This mug, overall.

Being truly happy and crazy in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment