Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Music to my ears

I have been hearing amazing songs lately.. whether they are on videos I watch, on tv shows, or little blurps in commercials.  Mike laughs at me because I constantly get these jingles stuck in my head. I have heard so many songs lately that have made me say "I need this!" Most times it is something new, but the iphone has the best app for this. The app is called Shazam. I totally recommend getting it! All you have to do is open it up and press "Shazam!" and it identifies the song and the artist for you. It's so great. It also provides a little link that connects directly to your itunes in case you want to download on the spot! Anywho, here is what I've been digging lately:

 LP
Must listen: Into the Wild

Florence & the Machine
Must Listen: Cosmic Love

The Jezebels
Must listen: Easy to Love

Naked & Famous
Must listen: Young Blood

images from google


Feel free to shoot me some new tunes, bands or share your thoughts!

Happy listening! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment