Pages

"Life isn't about finding yourself... it's about creating yourself."

Sunday, November 27, 2011

McKenna's 1st Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was a special one, because it was McKenna's very 1st Thanksgiving! She showed up at our house in a turkey costume (so cute!) and had a number of other cute outfits over the course of the day. Our Thanksgiving meal was delicious as always. Mike went to NY to spend Thanksgiving with his family, but left us a cute note on the fridge. I am so thankful for that boy. :)
I had to say that this was one Thanksgiving that stood out from the rest due to the fact that we laughed so hard my cheeks hurt from smiling at the end of the night. We played games, talked in British accents, had a mustache party/photoshoot and were just being crazy. I love my wierd little family, and wouldn't trade them for the world.














No comments:

Post a Comment